Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe
|Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe|
|Rating||8.0 / 10 (14 votes)|
- 3.5 Ounces dark chocolate
- 1 Ounce sugar
- 5 Ounces thick cream
How to make Eggless Chocolate Mousse:
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it, using just sufficient heat to gently melt it.
- Stir it as it is melting.
- Meanwhile combine sugar with the cream and then whip the cream till it is foamy.
- When the chocolate is melt, fold it in the whipped cream.
- Spoon the mixture into the glasses and place the glasses into the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.