Eggless French Toast Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.bawarchi.com/recipe/eggless-french-toast-sweet-version-oeswzkcedfgde.html
|Eggless French Toast Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- 1/2 Tomato (chopped finely)
- 4 slices Bread (each cut into 2 pieces)
- 1/2 cup Rava/Sooji/Semolina
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 3 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Turmeric Powder
How to make Eggless French Toast:
- Make a thick batter of all the ingredients mentioned (except bread slices).
- Now dip a piece of bread in the mixture and coat both the sides of the bread.
- Pre heat a non stick pan.
- Spread oil on the pan and keep the bread slice on it.
- toast it for about 3 minutes; till they turn golden brown in color.
- Flip the bread and toast the other side as well.
- Enjoy it hot.
Serve it with ketchup