Eggless Ice Cream Recipe
Photo Credit: http://redchillycurry.com/mango-ice-creameggless/
|Eggless Ice Cream Recipe|
||7.0 / 10 (32 votes)|
- 1 cup Milk
- 1-1/2 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Cream
- 1 tbsp Corn flour heaped
- 7 tbsp Sugar
- Few drops of red or yellow color
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Eggless Ice Cream:
- Keep the milk for boiling in pan.
- Dissolve corn flour in little cold milk.
- Add this mixture to the boiling milk.
- Cook till it becomes slightly thick.
- Add condensed milk and sugar.
- Blend it well in a mixie.
- Cool and add cream. Mix properly.
- Now add vanilla essence. Also mix few drops of food coloring.
- Keep it in refrigerator in a closed container.
- Remove and beat it with an eggbeater when half set.
- Keep it back in refrigerator.
- Eggless ice cream is ready.