Eggless Omelette Recipe
|Eggless Omelette Recipe|
|Rating||8.7 / 10 (3 votes)|
- 3/4 cup Flour (whole wheat, white or a combination)
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 pinch Ground Turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
How to make Eggless Omelette:
- Place flour, nutritional yeast flakes, baking powder, salt, and turmeric in a medium bowl, stir until well combined.
- Pour in the milk and oil, stir well to make a smooth batter.
- Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes, and then stir again.
- Oil a 9" or 10" nonstick skillet and heat it over medium flame.
- Pour in 1/3 cup of batter. Immediately tilt and rotate the skillet to distribute the batter evenly and create a 5"-6" circle.
- Cook until the top is completely dry, and the bottom is deep golden.
- Carefully loosen the omelet with a spatula and gently turn it over. Cook the other side until it also is deep golden and flecked with brown.
- Eggless omelette is ready to be served.