Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.teluguone.com/recipes/content/eggless-sponge-cake-1-516.html
|Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||9.9 / 10 (16 votes)|
- 400 g Condensed Milk
- 140 g Self-Raising Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Soda Bi-Carb
- 60 ml Melted Butter or Margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make Eggless Sponge Cake:
- Take flour, soda bi-carb and baking powder in a bowl and sieve them together.
- Now, add this flour mixture to melted butter, condensed milk and vanilla essence and beat it well. Make sure to have a semi-liquid consistency.
- Take a greased and dusted tin and pour this mixture in it.
- Put this tin in an oven and bake for 10 minutes, at a temperature of 400 degree F.
- Now, reduce the temperature to 300 degree F and further bake it for 10 minutes.
- Bring out the tin from the oven and ensure that the cake is springy to touch and is leaving the sides of the tin easily.
- Leave it for a minute in the tin and then invert it over a rack to bring it out, by hitting sharply.
- Cool the cake and serve.