Eggless Tiramisu Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cookwithnobooks.blogspot.in/2009_05_01_archive.html
|Eggless Tiramisu Recipe|
||1.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 20 Savoiardi
- 1/2 Cup brewed coffee
- 1 Package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup amaretto liqueur
- 3/4 Cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
How to make Eggless Tiramisu:
- Take a medium bowl and add coffee and amaretto.
- Divide the cream cheese into half and stir coffee mixture into one half of cheese, keep aside.
- Take another bowl, whip cream with vanilla till stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into remaining cream cheese.
- Now line a 7x11 inch dish with the parchment paper.
- Set 10 savoiardis in the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon half of the coffee mixture over the cookies.
- Now top with one-half of the whipped cream mixture.
- Repeat the layers.
- Sprinkle with the cocoa powder.
- Place it into the refrigerator for one hour before serving.