Eggplant Caviar Recipe
Photo Credit: https://russianmartini.wordpress.com/2012/09/10/eggplant-caviar/
|Eggplant Caviar Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Onions (minced)
- 1 Tomato (minced)
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Eggplant Caviar:
- Bake the eggplant at 375 degrees F until just tender.
- Remove its skin with the help of little water and chop it coarsely.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave aside for 2 hours.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a frying pan and fry eggplants, along with onions and tomatoes, until the eggplant starts dissolving.
- Add remaining oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for few minutes on low heat.
- Serve hot with bread or chilled as an appetizer.