Eggplant Salad Dip Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.mygreekdish.com/recipe/melitzanosalata-aubergine-salad-dip/
|Eggplant Salad Dip Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
- 2 Eggplants (Brinjal)(medium, round)
- Few Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (chopped)
- 1 small Onion (juice)
- 2 tsp Vinegar
- 2 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
How to make Eggplant Salad Dip:
- Roast the eggplants from all the sides on fire or grill.
- Remove from heat when it starts smelling burned.
- Cool it with the help of water and peel the upper skin. Cut into thin slices.
- Place the eggplant, along with parsley leaves, onion juice and garlic clove in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in oil and vinegar and blend the mixture until smooth and fine.
- Flavour with salt and pepper and place in fridge.
- Serve cold.