Eggplant Salad with Lemon-flavored Plum Dressing Recipe
Photo Credit: http://withlovemags.com/category/salad/
|Eggplant Salad with Lemon-flavored Plum Dressing Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||5 Minutes |
- 4 small Eggplants, each about 3 ½ ounces (100g)
- 3 or 4 Shiso leaves, finely shredded, optional
- 2 tbsp pickled Plum paste
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Salt
How to make Eggplant Salad with Lemon-flavored Plum Dressing:
- Cut the eggplant lengthwise, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Put them into water for about 5 minutes, drain and squeeze the excess liquid.
- For preparation of dressing, add the pickled plum paste, maple syrup, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Boil water on a pan and add the eggplant and cook it for about 4 minutes. Also fry the eggplant in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place the eggplant on the serving plate and add the dressing. Garnish the dish with shredded Shiso.