English Peas and Potatoes Recipe
|English Peas and Potatoes Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 medium size Potato (cubed)
- 1 small can English Peas
- 2-3 tbsp Butter
- 1 tsp Chicken Bouillon Crystals
- 2 tbsp Flour/Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Mixed Seasonings
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make English Peas and Potatoes:
- Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water.
- Drain and keep the potato stock.
- Put butter in the hot boiled potatoes. Add peas, chicken bouillon crystals and boil it.
- Mix potato stock with flour/cornstarch to get 1/2 - 2/3 cup of mixture.
- Add gradually the flour mixture to the peas whisking well and cook until it gets thick.