English Style Raspberry Pudding Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.sbs.com.au/food/recipes/summer-pudding
|English Style Raspberry Pudding Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- ½ cup Sugar
- 3 cups Raspberries
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1 cup whipped Cream
- 1 tbsp Water
How to make English Style Raspberry Pudding:
- Mix sugar, water, and raspberries in a saucepan.
- Cook till the suagr has dissolved on medium heat, stirring constantly to avoid raspberries getting damaged.
- Remove and cool the mixture.
- Line up the bread slices in a tray and layer the raspberry mixture over the slices.
- Use the remaining slices as a last layer.
- Cover up the tray with plastic wrap and place a weight coverign the entire tray.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Scoop out on a serving plate and serve with whipped cream.