Indian Recipes : Ennai Kathirikkai Fry Recipe
Ennai Kathirikkai Fry is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Ennai Kathirikkai Fry by following this easy recipe.
Ennai Kathirikkai Fry Recipe
704 cal per serving
• 5 Brinjals (small size)
• 7 Onions (large size) (finely grind)
• 2 Tomatoes (medium size) (finely grind)
• 2 tsp Coconut (grated)
• 5 cloves Garlic (finely grinned)
• 1 ½ tsp Ginger Paste
• 1 tsp Chili Powder
• 1 tsp Coriander Powder
• ½ bunch Curry Leaves (finely grind)
• ½ stick Cinnamon (finely grounded)
• 2 Cardamoms (finely grounded)
• 4 tbsp Oil (as required)
• Salt to taste How to make Ennai Kathirikkai Fry:
• Wash clean the brinjals and remove the stems from it.
• Split cut the brinjals in four halves from the stick end leaving half at the bottom portion.
• At medium heat place a non-stick pan with 1tbsp oil and add the onion paste then stir it golden fry.
• Add rest of the ingredients then stir it for seven minutes.
• Put aside the fried masala and once it cools stuff it inside the bringals.
• On to the same pan add rest of the oil and gently place the stuffed brinjals over it once it gets heated.
• Cover the pan and keep the heat at low mode then open it to stir it upside down. Suggestions: Best serve it with pulao, paratha, and roti.
Recipe of the Month
Carrot Soup is a very nutritious dish. Learn how to make/prepare Carrot Soup by...