Ennai Kathirikkai Fry Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ohtastensee.com/2010/06/15/ennai-kathirikkai-fry-brinjal-fry/
|Ennai Kathirikkai Fry Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 Brinjals (small size)
- 7 Onions (large size) (finely grind)
- 2 Tomatoes (medium size) (finely grind)
- 2 tsp Coconut (grated)
- 5 cloves Garlic (finely grinned)
- 1 ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- ½ bunch Curry Leaves (finely grind)
- ½ stick Cinnamon (finely grounded)
- 2 Cardamoms (finely grounded)
- 4 tbsp Oil (as required)
- Salt to taste
How to make Ennai Kathirikkai Fry:
- Wash clean the brinjals and remove the stems from it.
- Split cut the brinjals in four halves from the stick end leaving half at the bottom portion.
- At medium heat place a non-stick pan with 1tbsp oil and add the onion paste then stir it golden fry.
- Add rest of the ingredients then stir it for seven minutes.
- Put aside the fried masala and once it cools stuff it inside the bringals.
- On to the same pan add rest of the oil and gently place the stuffed brinjals over it once it gets heated.
- Cover the pan and keep the heat at low mode then open it to stir it upside down.
Best serve it with pulao, paratha, and roti.