Fabulous Zucchini Grinders Recipe
|Fabulous Zucchini Grinders Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 2 medium Zucchini (Cubed)
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 French or Italian Sandwich Rolls (Split)
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Fabulous Zucchini Grinders:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Take a skillet and melt butter in it over medium heat. Fry zucchini in melted butter until it turns brown and slightly tender.
- Season it with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and stir it in Marinara sauce. Cook until sauce is heated.
- Fill in each sandwich roll with some amount of zucchini mixture. Top it with of handful of shredded mozzarella. Close the rolls and wrap them individually in aluminum foil.
- Bake the rolls for 15 min in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and bread is heated through.