Famous Pork Chops Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.houstonpress.com/restaurants/perrys-famous-pork-chop-lunch-is-a-steal-6405900
|Famous Pork Chops Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||45 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Butter Crackers (crushed)
- Garlic Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup Butter
How to make Famous Pork Chops:
- Mix the crushed crackers, garlic salt and pepper in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Now dip the chops in the beaten egg and then coat with the cracker mixture.
- In a casserole dish place the chops and surround it with chunks of butter.
- Bake at 190 degrees centigrade in a preheated oven for 45 minutes.