Farari Chiwda Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ezzifarsancentre.com/badam-ferrari-chivda.htm
|Farari Chiwda Recipe|
||8.2 / 10 (6 votes)|
- 1 cup Potato Straws (unfired)
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Raisins
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Groundnuts
- 1 tbsp Broken Cashews
- Oil for deep-frying
How to make Farari Chiwda:
- In a frying pan, heat oil.
- Fry potato straws till crisp. Fry few straws at a time.
- Drain the straws with a perforated spoon.
- Transfer them to an absorbent paper.
- Deep-fry cashews and groundnuts till crispy.
- Drain and add to potato straws.
- Saute raisins and chilli.
- Drain and add to straws.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
- Add salt and sugar. Toss to blend.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.