Fava Bean Soup Recipe
|Fava Bean Soup Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 kg 365 gm Fava Beans
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Chives (minced)
How to make Fava Bean Soup:
- Take water in a pan and get it to boil.
- Put in salt with beans and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and grind the cooked beans and transfer to the pan.
- Pour into half chicken broth and cook it covered on medium high flame, until soft & smooth.
- Blend the mixture in a blender, until very smooth and heat it again on low flame.
- Mix in cream with salt to taste.
- Serve with the top up of minced chives.