Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa Recipe
|Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 cup Corn
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (diced)
- 1 cup Jicama (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 cup fresh Cilantro Leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 Lime (zest)
- 1 Lime (juice)
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 2 tbsp Salt
- 6 fillets Tilapia
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 12 corn Tortillas (warmed)
How to make Fiery Fish Tacos with Crunchy Corn Salsa:
- Mix corn, red onion, jicama, red bell pepper, and cilantro in a bowl and add the lime juice and zest. Stir well.
- In another bowl, mix cayenne pepper, ground black pepper, and salt.
- Brush each fillet with olive oil and sprinkle the spices on them.
- Heat the grill and place the fillets on the grate.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Top each fish with corn tortillas, sour cream, and corn salsa before serving.