Fiesta Chicken Pasta Recipe
|Fiesta Chicken Pasta Recipe|
||9.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 Pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 Cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1/2 Cup salsa
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Fiesta Chicken Pasta:
- Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat. Add chicken.
- Cook and stir 6 minutes.
- Add dressing and chili powder.
- Cook 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in salsa and sour cream.
- Toss pasta with chicken mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Fiesta Chicken Pasta is ready.