Figs Oozing with Goat Cheese Recipe
|Figs Oozing with Goat Cheese Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||3 Minutes |
|Calories Per Serving
- 8 fresh Figs
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese (softened)
- 8 Grape Leaves (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup Honey
How to make Figs Oozing with Goat Cheese:
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Make a small incision in the bottom of each fig (large enough to hold pastry bag tip). Place goat cheese in pastry bag with plain tip. Fill figs with goat cheese by squeezing a small amount of cheese into the bottom of each fig. The figs will plump up when filled. Wrap each fig with a grape leaf and skewer 2 to 3 figs on each skewer.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place fig skewers on hot grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning once. Drizzle with honey, and serve.