Finnish Pannu Kakku Recipe
Photo Credit: http://thewesternwild.com/finnish-pannukakku/
|Finnish Pannu Kakku Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs (beaten)
- 2 cups Milk
How to make Finnish Pannu Kakku:
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Melt butter in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Take a medium bowl and combine white sugar, flour, baking powder and salt together. Mix well.
- Add eggs and milk. Stir well.
- Turn the baking pan to coat all the sides with butter.
- Pour the remaining butter into the batter and mix well.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake the batter for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with jam or jelly.