Finnish Style Mojakka Recipe
|Finnish Style Mojakka Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||175 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 3 pounds boneless Beef Roast
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 4½ cups Water
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
- 4 Carrots (chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (chopped)
- 4 Potatoes (cubed)
- 2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
How to make Finnish Style Mojakka:
- Place a large pot on medium high heat and melt margarine.
- Place the beef roast and brown it on all sides.
- Add 4 cups of water and boil it.
- Add onion, salt and black pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add in carrots, celery and potatoes. Stir and simmer for another 1½ hours.
- Mix together flour and remaining ½ cup water in a separate small bowl to form a thin paste.
- Add the flour paste to the soup and stir well.
- Simmer again for another 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.