Fish Amritsar Recipe
|Fish Amritsar Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 600 grams (21ounces) King Fish (Surmai) Fillets ( cut into fingers )
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1 cup (236 ml) Gram Flour (Besan)
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (Spice mix Masala)
- 1 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- 2tbsp Ginger Paste
- 2tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
How to make Fish Amritsar:
- Take a bowl and keep the fish fingers.
- Put ginger paste, carom seeds, garlic paste, lemon juice, red chili powder, salt, gram flour and mix well.
- Keep it aside.
- Take a pan and heat sufficient oil.
- Break an egg into the fish mixture and mix well.
- Fry the fish into the hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Place on an absorbent paper.
Serve hot, sprinkled with chaat masala and lemon wedges