Fish Baked A La Russe Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.epicurus.com/food/recipes/salad-a-la-russe/3422
|Fish Baked A La Russe Recipe|
||5.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
- 300 g Fish (sliced)
- 300 g Potatoes (boiled & sliced)
- 300 g Sour Cream
- 20 g Flour
- 15 g Oil
- 60 g Cheese
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Fish Baked A La Russe:
- Grease a pan with oil and place sliced fish in the centre and potatoes around the fish. Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix sour cream with oil, to make a paste.
- Flour the fish and potatoes thoroughly and pour sour cream over them.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, at a temperature of 350 degree F.
- Serve hot.