Fish Curry Recipe
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrTpDjpt5og
|Fish Curry Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (30 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 800 gms Fish (washed and sliced)
- 1 Onion Sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 12 Dry Red Chillies
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tbsp Tamarind Paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 4 Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp Ginger(minced)
- Salt to taste
How to make Fish Curry:
- Grind dry red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, and turmeric powder with water to make a fine paste.
- Rub the slices of the fish with some salt and a pinch of turmeric powder and keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Wash well and drain the water.
- Heat the oil in a wok and saute the onions till they turns golden brown.
- Add the paste and the chopped tomatoes. Saute slightly.
- Now add tamarind paste and water to it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the fish, green chillies and salt.
- Mix very gently and simmer on moderate heat for about 6 minutes or till the fish is cooked .