Fish in Coconut Milk Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.framedrecipes.com/kerala-fish-curry-with-coconut-milk/
|Fish in Coconut Milk Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 910 g Fish
- ½ Coconut
- 1 small Onion (chopped)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ bunch of Coriander Leaves
- 3 whole Red Peppers
- 3 tbsp Flour
- Salt (to taste)
- Oil (for frying)
How to make Fish in Coconut Milk:
- Extract milk from the coconut.
- Slice the fish into lengthy pieces.
- Combine flour with lots of salt and pepper to taste. Rub the fish with the flour mix.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish. Remove and set aside.
- Pour coconut milk in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Add in fried fish, onion, red pepper, and coriander leaves. Stir and cover the pan. Cook for 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot.