Fish Kebab Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.telegraphindia.com/1130920/jsp/saltlake/story_17367339.jsp#.VaeBZOL3_RY
|Fish Kebab Recipe|
||7.8 / 10 (13 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 900 gms Fish
- 3/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
- 3 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 4 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
How to make Fish Kebab:
- Rinse fish with cold water and pat dry.
- Now cut into 1 inch cubes and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a marinade.
- Pour this into large freezer bag and add the fish cubes.
- Make sure fish is well covered by marinade.
- Place freezer bag in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Take away fish from marinade.
- Discard the marinade and assemble fish cubes.
- Spray the grill lightly with cooking oil and place the fish kebabs on the grill.
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Fish Kebab is ready to be served with hot rice.