Fish Manchurian Recipe
Photo Credit: http://tangycuisines.com/menu-card/fish-chilly-manchurian-schezwan-salt-pepper/
|Fish Manchurian Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- ½ kg Fish Fillets (cubed and washed)
- ½ tsp Ajinomoto
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 4 tsp Soya Sauce
- 4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
How to make Fish Manchurian:
- Mix salt, pepper, lemon juice with fish cubes in a bowl and marinate for 10-12 minutes.
- In a seperate bowl, combine corn flour, flour, beaten egg, salt and ginger-garlic paste with little water to form a thin batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and dip the marinated fish into the batter.
- Fry the fish cubes into oil on medium heat until golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat around 2 tbsp oil in a separate frying pan and saute garlic and green chili until turning color.
- Add tomato puree, soya sauce and fried fish, mix well.
- Pour in a cup of water along with ajinomoto and simmer on low heat, until gravy is very thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot over rice.