Fish Pakora Recipe
|Fish Pakora Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 4 White Fish Fillets (steamed and cut into pieces)
- ½ tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Fish Pakora:
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add coriander leaves, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder into the beaten eggs. Blend well.
- Mix in corn flour and beat to form a smooth batter.
- Take a frying pan and heat sufficient oil in it, over medium flame.
- Dip fish pieces into the batter.
- Fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Serve the fish Pakora with chutney or ketchup.