Fish Patties Recipe
|Fish Patties Recipe|
|Rating||10.0 / 10 (3 votes)|
|Recipe Type||Non Veg.|
- 1.5 kg Any kind of De-Boned Fish
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups Onions (chopped)
- 2 cups Celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 6 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 900 gms Boiled Potatoes (mashed)
- 3 cups Bread Crumbs
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- 4 tbsp Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup Oil
How to make Fish Patties:
- Cut fish in small pieces.
- Rub each piece evenly with salt, black pepper, and sauce.
- Keep it aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Take a pot with ½ cup cooking oil and place the fish in it.
- Cook over medium heat until nearly done.
- Now add onion, celery and garlic. Cook for a few minutes and then remove from heat.
- Add mashed potatoes, parsley, bread crumbs, and eggs, Mix well.
- Use a large tablespoon to scoop mixture and flatten into round patties.
- Coat the patties with bread crumbs and fry until golden brown.