Fish Puttu Recipe
Photo Credit: http://cookscampanion.blogspot.in/2011/07/fish-pittu.html
|Fish Puttu Recipe|
||30 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 5 Onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 700 grams (24 ounces) Baby Shark Tuna
- 2 string Curry Leaves
- 1 pod Garlic (chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Fish Puttu:
- Boil the baby shark in water and cook for about 10mins.
- Take out the skin and bones.
- Break it into small pieces like puttu batter.
- Put oil in a pan and fry the onions with little salt.
- Add turmeric powder, garlic and fry until golden brown.
- Add chili powder, fish puttu and cook it.
- Stir until it not sticky.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Serve with rice.