Fish Sauce with Mayonnaise Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/03/potato-crusted-tilapia-with-no-pickle.html?m=1
|Fish Sauce with Mayonnaise Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 2 tbsp Almonds (chopped)
- 2 Lemons (juice)
- 2 tbsp seeded Raisins
- 4 Egg Yolks (beaten)
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch/Flour
- Mayonnaise (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
How to make Fish Sauce with Mayonnaise:
- Soak cornstarch in slightly cold water.
- Take water in a pan and boil almonds, raisins, and lemon juice, until the almonds are softened.
- Add sugar and cornstarch slowly to the water and cook.
- Add egg yolks and whisk well. Cook till the sauce turns thick.
- Flavor with salt.
- Remove from the stove and cool.
- Add mayonnaise to taste.
- Serve with cold boiled fish.