Flavored Yogurt Recipe
|Flavored Yogurt Recipe|
- 1 quart Whole Milk
- ¼ to 1/3 cup Sugar, Honey, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Syrup, Malt, Molasses, or Artificial Sweetener
- 1/3 cup Instant Non-fat Dry Milk (Optional)
- 1 rounded tbsp Plain Yogurt
- Flavorings or Fruit (Vanilla, Lemon, Almond, Peppermint, Instant Coffee) or Ground Spices (Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace or Ginger)
How to make Flavored Yogurt:
- Scald the milk and add in sugar, honey, maple syrup, chocolate syrup, malt, molasses or artificial sweetener.
- If you desire of another flavor, after dissolving sugar or honey, stir in 1 tbsp extract of your choice, such as vanilla, lemon, almond, peppermint or instant coffee.
- You can also try adding 1 tsp ground spices, such as cinnamon, nutmeg, mace or ginger.
- Now, add the instant non-fat dry milk and stir well.
- Cool the mixture to 110 °F.
- Add in the plain yoghurt and pour into warm containers.
- Cover the containers and incubate.