Fool Moudamas Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.takeeateasy.be/en/delivery-brussels/restaurant/al-jannah/foul-moudamas
|Fool Moudamas Recipe|
- 2 cups of Broad Beans (dried)
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 4 cloves of Garlic (crushed)
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
How to make Fool Moudamas:
- Soak the broad beans overnight in water, with 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda.
- Drain and wash the beans and put them in a saucepan, on heat, with enough water, covering the beans generously.
- Boil, lower the flame and simmer covered for 2 hours or till the beans are cooked nicely.
- Using a potato masher, mash the beans.
- Now, add rest of the ingredients. Add salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve with chopped parsley and olive oil on the top.