Four Bean Salad Recipe
|Four Bean Salad Recipe|
- ¼ cup Green Grams (Moong)
- ¼ cup White Cow Beans (Chowli / Lobia)
- ¼ cup Red Kidney beans (Rajma)
- 100 gm French Beans
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 10 gm Ginger (chopped)
- ½ cup Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- ¼ cup Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 2 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1-1 ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- Salt to taste
How to make Four Bean Salad:
- Wash white cow beans, kidney beans and green grams separately.
- Soak the white cow beans and kidney beans, separately, overnight in plenty of water.
- Soak the green grams for about 2 hours before making salad.
- Boil all the three soaked beans, separately, in salted water until soft.
- Drain and let them cool.
- String French beans and cut them into ¼-inch pieces.
- Boil them in salted water till done. Drain immediately and refresh with cold water. Drain and keep them aside.
- Mix the coriander & mint leaves together with green chilies, ginger, chaat masala and lemon juice.
- Mix them well and refrigerate the dressing for at least an hour.
- Mix all the cooked beans with onion and add the dressing to it.
- Four Bean Salad is ready to serve.