French Breakfast Puffs Recipe
Photo Credit: http://theculinarycouple.com/2010/01/20/french-breakfast-puffs/
|French Breakfast Puffs Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||5.5 / 10 (2 votes)|
||Non Veg. |
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 1/3 cup Shortening
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Margarine (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
How to make French Breakfast Puffs:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Take a bowl (large); mix flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt.
- Take a separate bowl; add cream, sugar and shortening. Stir in beaten egg. Knead flour mixture and shortening mixture with milk. Put the batter into greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven. Add sugar and cinnamon, while muffins are baking,
- Remove muffins from heat and dip the tops of each muffin into the margarine (melted), later dip it into sugar/cinnamon mixture. Serve it hot.