French Chocolate Cake Recipe
Photo Credit: https://sweetendeavours.wordpress.com/2012/06/07/french-chocolate-truffle-cake-yes/
|French Chocolate Cake Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 150 g Black Chocolate Bar
- 125 g Unsalted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 125 g Sugar
- 60 g Flour
- 100 ml Milk
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
How to make French Chocolate Cake:
- Mix chocolate with 2 tsp water in a glass bowl and heat in the oven for 2 minutes on high temperature.
- Stir in butter and heat for another 1 minute.
- Sift flour with baking powder in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs with sugar in a separate bowl and whip until light and creamy.
- Stir in cold milk and let cool to room temperature.
- Mix in chocolate mixture.
- Add into flour and whisk until well blended and smooth.
- Grease a baking pan and pour in the batter.
- Set the oven to 190 °C and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.