French Fries Recipe
|French Fries Recipe|
||8.3 / 10 (36 votes)|
- 2-1/2 Pounds russet potatoes, peeled
- 1 Cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Cup vegetable oil for frying
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion salt
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- Water as needed
How to make French Fries:
- Slice potatoes into strips and place them into cold water, so they won't turn brown while preparing the oil.
- Take a big skillet and heat oil on medium-high flame.
- Meanwhile, sift the flour, garlic salt, onion salt, salt, and paprika into a big bowl.
- Slowly stir in sufficient water so that the mixture can be drizzled from a spoon.
- Dip potato slices into the batter one at a time, and place them in the hot oil.
- Place one at a time, into the skillet or they will clump together.
- Fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Remove it from the fire and drain on paper towels.