Fresh Fruit Sorbet Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.heavenleedessertsandpasta.com/product/fresh-fruit-sorbets/
|Fresh Fruit Sorbet Recipe|
||6.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
- 4 cups Fresh Fruit (sliced strawberries, peaches, kiwi fruit, bananas, papayas or mangoes)
- 1 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Fresh Orange Juice
- Sugar (to taste)
- 1 pinch of Salt
- Mint Sprigs (for garnishing)
How to make Fresh Fruit Sorbet:
- Take a large bowl and spread the sliced fruit in it.
- Cover the fruit with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, to prevent it from browning.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator, until well chilled.
- Mix together the remaining lemon juice, orange juice, sugar and salt. Stir well till the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the juice in a plastic container and place it in the freezer.
- Remove after an hour and process it in a blender.
- Put it back into the freezer, until completely frozen.
- To serve, place some mixed fruit in a dessert style bowl.
- Scoop out some frozen juice over the fresh fruit and garnish with fresh mint sprigs.