Fresh Pea And Mint Soup Recipe
Photo Credit: http://realfood.tesco.com/recipes/green-pea-and-mint-soup.html
|Fresh Pea And Mint Soup Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||40 Minutes |
- 1 2/3 cups Shallots (chopped)
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 5 1/2 cups Chicken Broth
- 8 cups fresh Peas (shelled)
- 1/4 cup fresh Mint (chopped)
How to make Fresh Pea And Mint Soup:
- Heat oil in a heavy large pan over medium heat.
- Add shallots and garlic.
- Sauté it well for 7 minutes.
- Add peas and stir for 1 minute.
- Reduce the flame to simmer and add broth.
- Cook for 8 minutes until the peas are well cooked.
- Cool it.
- Puree the whole soup.
- Serve with a garnish of mint leaves.