Fresh Pear Salad Recipe
|Fresh Pear Salad Recipe|
||25 Minutes |
||20 Minutes |
- 2 tender stalks of Celery
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- 2 Pears (ripe)
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Spring Onion
- 2 tbsp Cedar Cheese (optional)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Freshly ground Pepper
How to make Fresh Pear Salad:
- Chop the lettuce leaves and celery into thin pieces.
- Now cut the bulb of the spring onion and the stalk.
- Roast the nuts till it turns into light brown in color.
- Peel and crush garlic and add all the dressing ingredients.
- Now remove the skin of the pear and slice it into small pieces.
- Cover it with dressing to prevent discoloring.
- Add all the ingredients together with dressing and crumble it in cheese.
- Refrigerate it for few hours and serve it immediately.