Fried Arbi Recipe
Photo Credit: http://diningwiththechanders.blogspot.in/2012/09/aloo-arbi-fry.html
|Fried Arbi Recipe|
- 1/2 kg Arbi
- 1/4 tsp Ajwain
- 2-3 Green Chilies
- Oil for frying
- 2 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
- Rock Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- A pinch Mango Powder
- 1/4 tsp Coriander Powder
How to make Fried Arbi:
- Boil the arbi and slice each into two.
- Heat the oil and fry the arbi pieces until they turn brown.
- Make a paste of ginger and green chilies.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add ajwain and when it starts spluttering, add ginger-chili paste and stir fry for few minutes.
- Now add fried arbi to the above and stir fry on sim flame. Add salt, coriander powder and mango powder to the arbi and mix well.
- Fried Arbi is ready to serve.