Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles Recipe
|Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||15 Minutes |
||10.0 / 10 (1 vote)|
||Non Veg. |
|Calories Per Serving
- 1 (16 ounce) package Egg Noodles
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 medium head Green Cabbage (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
How to make Fried Cabbage and Egg Noodles:
- Pour water in a large pot and add a little salt. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add egg noodles to the boiling water and cook till they get tender, say for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain the water.
- Place a large skillet over low heat and add butter.
- When the butter melts, add the chopped cabbage, salt and pepper.
- Cover the skillet and cook till the cabbage starts to brown, say for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add in the drained noodles and mix well.
- Stir for about 5 minutes, till the noodles start getting brown.
- Serve hot.