Fried King Mackerel Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.gourmetindia.com/gallery/image/3331-pan-fried-king-mackerel-steak/
|Fried King Mackerel Recipe|
||2 Minutes |
||10 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1 piece King Mackerel
- 2 Chili Peppers
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Fried King Mackerel:
- Sprinkle the mackerel with salt.
- Heat two tablespoon of salt in a skillet in medium heat.
- Pat dry the mackerel and then put it in the pan.
- Fry till both sides are golden brown.
- Chop chili peppers and sprinkle on top of the fillet and serve.