Fried Pumpkin Recipe
|Fried Pumpkin Recipe|
|Calories Per Serving||107|
- 1 small Sugar Pumpkin
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- ¼ cup Butter
How to make Fried Pumpkin:
- Cut the pumpkin in half. Remove the seeds, pith and outer skin.
- Cut it further to 2x3 inch pieces.
- Place the pumpkin pieces in a large bowl and mix with salt and pepper.
- Add flour and mix to coat the pieces evenly.
- Place a large deep skillet over medium heat and melt butter.
- Fry the pumpkin pieces turning over quite often till they turn golden brown and tender.
- Remove and serve hot.