Fried Zucchini Recipe
|Fried Zucchini Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Medium zuchini, sliced into 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick slices
- 2 Cups cracker crumbs
- 2/4 Cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Large eggs, beaten
- Peanut oil for frying
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Paprika
How to make Fried Zucchini:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cracker crumbs, parmesan, salt and paprika.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in the beaten egg.
- Then coat it with seasoned crumbs properly.
- Heat oil and fry the slices till golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towels to absorb oil.
- Fried Zucchini is ready to serve.