Frosted Banana Bars Recipe
|Frosted Banana Bars Recipe|
||Non Veg. |
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 1-1/2 cups White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Ripe Bananas (mashed)
- 16 ounce Cream Cheese Frosting
How to make Frosted Banana Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10x15 inch jellyroll pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl, until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Prepare a batter from flour, baking soda and salt.
- Lastly, mix in the mashed banana to the above batter and spread it evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely before frosting with the cream cheese frosting.