Frothy Syllabub Recipe
Photo Credit: http://beekman1802.com/recipes/syllabub/
|Frothy Syllabub Recipe|
||15 Minutes |
||30 Minutes |
||Non Veg. |
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 2 cups White Wine
- 5 tbsp Lemon Rind (grated)
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 3 cup Milk
- 2 cup Light Cream
- 4 Egg Whites
- Nutmeg (grated)
How to make Frothy Syllabub:
- Mix 1 cup sugar, wine, lemon rind, and lemon juice together in a medium bowl. Keep aside until the sugar dissolves.
- Combine milk and cream together in a separate bowl.
- Blend the milk mixture with the wine mixture and whip until foamy.
- Beat the egg whites and add the remaining sugar. Beat until the mixture gets firm.
- Pour the milk mixture into a bowl and top up with puffs of egg white.
- Sprinkle nutmeg over the mix.