Frozen Brownies Recipe
Photo Credit: https://triplecordcsaorganicproduce.wordpress.com/2012/08/23/frozen-chocolate-brownies/
|Frozen Brownies Recipe|
||5 Minutes |
||7 Minutes |
- ¾ cup (100 grams) Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- ½ cup Butter
- ¾ cup Digestive Biscuits (crushed)
- ¼ cup Condensed Milk
- ½ cup (80 g) Mixed Nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts) (chopped)
- Butter (for greasing)
- Slivered Almonds
- Whipped Cream
How to make Frozen Brownies:
- Take a bowl and put chocolate and butter in it.
- Now, place it over the double boiler, while stirring constantly, till the chocolate and butter melt and a smooth sauce forms.
- Remove and add mixed nuts, digestive biscuits and condensed milk. Mix well again.
- Take a square-shaped cake tin of 150 mm x 150 mm size and pour the above mixture in it. Let it refrigerate.
- When it is set, unmould it and cut it into wedges.
- Garnish with silver almonds and whipped cream and serve chilled.