Frozen Mango Dessert Recipe
Photo Credit: http://www.ohsweetbasil.com/mango-deliciousness.html
|Frozen Mango Dessert Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
||25 Minutes |
||8.0 / 10 (5 votes)|
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Cream (chilled)
- 3 tbsp Whole Milk Powder
- 3 tbsp Mango Jelly
How to make Frozen Mango Dessert:
- In a bowl, pour the chilled cream and add powdered sugar to it and whip till thick.
- Add mango jelly to it and whisk again.
- Now pour in the mango pulp and beat for some more time.
- Now add the whole milk powder and whip again.
- Take greased muffin moulds and pour the mixture into it and refrigerate.
- Allow it to set completely.
- Serve chilled.