Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe
Photo Credit: http://martincmusicblog.com/home/2011/8/22/frozen-mango-margarita.html
|Frozen Mango Margarita Recipe|
||10 Minutes |
- 1½ oz Cuervo Especial Gold
- 1 wedge Lime
- 1 cup Mangoes (diced and peeled)
- 3 oz Lime Margarita Mix
- 1½ tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Crushed Ice
How to make Frozen Mango Margarita:
- Rub the lime on the rim of a margarita glass and dip it into sugar to coat evenly.
- Blend the Cuervo Gold, lime margarita mix, mangoes and crushed ice in a food processor, into a smooth blend.
- Pour it into a glass and garnish with the lime wedge.